Auction Bump-It

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Recycling for Our Business

                                                 Welcome to The Tool Recyclers Blog

As our name indicates we recycle used unwanted tools from people who no longer have a need for them.
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying we don't sell new tools because we do.The recycled tools is the main part of our business.
As technology evolved and reached the tool industry the older tools that our fathers,grandfathers and many generations before used became more obsolete to the younger generation and were being replaced with battery operated tools which were more convenient and easily stored. These new tools became more compact and are easier to take on jobs. Of course you have to have more then one charged battery with you or at least a car charger so you can charge one while using the other.But for the most part most people using battery operated tools have a variety of battery tools and the need for more batteries. Battery tools are are great for jobs where electricity is not available,but I still prefer the good old fashioned corded tool that I learned to use as a child,watching my father,grandfather,uncle etc... use and learned that taking care of your tools, your tools would take care of you for many years to come. I found the older tools to be more durable and performed exceptionally well when needed. I still use my old Grants circular saw and I wouldn't part with it for anything!! Now don't get me wrong, yes we do own battery operated tools also for the times that a corded tools are not able to be used. In the generations to come I bet they won't see any 150 year old working battery tools like my Stanley Levels and planes!!! I bet these (battery) tools will not be around when the good old fashioned ones are still working!!!!

This is our opinion, you may agree or disagree that is your choice!!!!
                                                                     

No comments: