Auction Bump-It

Thursday, November 18, 2010

VirtualOnlineLearning.com - Great learning with fantastic people

                                                        Welcome to The Tool Recyclers Blog

This Blog is about my favorite spot on the net, VirtualOnlineLearning.com , I love this site I have learned so much from the virtual classes I have attended then I would have been able to searching on my own. What I like the best is that I can watch the replay if I have any questions when trying to use what I have learned. Being a Lifetime member is great I always know if I have a question there is always help close by. Everyone there is so helpful and patient. Danna has so much knowledge to share and does it in such a way that you can't wait to try what she has taught you. Danna is a special person who loves helping everyone and truly enjoys and loves what she does.
We are doing a blog challenge today where we do five blogs posted in one day with the option of a bonus blog. The challenges that are presented to us lets us use what we have learned and have fun at the same time!!


If you haven't checked it out yet, go to http://www.meetup.com/Virtual-Online-Learning/   
and check it out now!!!!!!

No comments: