Auction Bump-It

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Tool Recyclers Update

                                                  Welcome to The Tool Recyclers Blog



Hello everyone on this crisp winter morning, started out the day at 2:00am with the temperature at 0 and watched it as it fell to -3 degrees with the windchill making it feel like -9. But I'm happy to report it is now 10:20am and the temperature is up to 5 degrees and the sun is shining and reflecting off the newly fallen snow we received over the last few days!!!!
 I think we all got spoiled with the winter we were having thus far with the 40+ degrees it was such a weird winter we forgot that eventually it would be here and when it did come it hit with a vengence. Looking out the window and seeing how pretty it is with the snow glistening of the trees and bushes, reminds me of how spring will be here in a few months and everything will be washed anew and starting over again through it's cycle.So with the colder weather I have decided to hibernate the winter away and to concentrate more on the business at hand.
  I feel like I'm starting over again with The Tool Recyclers and what better way to start over then to share with everyone !!!  Started looking at everything in Virtual Online Learning again to refresh my memory and put what I learned into action. I couldn't think of a better way to start over then with all the archived classes with Danna (The Power Selling Mom) I learned so much from her and the rest of the members. I felt right at home remembering everything she had taught us. I was sure I had forgotten most of it but was surprised as I watched the videos and it all came rushing back to me. I want to Thank Danna for being such a great teacher and such a fabulous person ! What would I have done without her and her classes, I really couldn't tell you that's how fantastic I feel Virtual Online Learning is! You can check it out here virtualonlinelearning.com .  I know if I have any questions that there a lot of people there to guide me on my way ! What a wonderful place to learn and socialize!!! Thank-you all at Virtual Online Learning!!!
Check it out you won't be sorry, I'm not!
virtualonlinelearning.com

  

No comments: